About Foundation & Corporate Funding Advantage
FCFA is a monthly, fast-read newsletter that is the ideal resource
for uncovering pre-screened foundation and corporate givers in
today's competitive grant seeking climate.
With FCFA you get:
- Info on top funders in your geographic area with, contact information, areas of interest and links to fast-track your grant research
- Valuable insight and 20 years of expertise in the nonprofit arena from former editor Susan Elnicki Wade and current editor Jeff Holland
- Insider tips on funders that have been pre-qualified for you, to make you more effective and successful
- Current news and trends in the world of fundraising & grantmaking
Coupled with the newsletter, FCFA Online gives you an even faster
way to access hundreds of pre-screened, qualified funders through
an ever-growing searchable database of foundations and newsletter
It's quick and easy - just what you need to give your research a jumpstart. You can search by:
- Foundation Name
- State or Region
- Areas of Interest
- Funder Type
WHAT OUR SUBSCRIBERS SAY
- "I'm using the whole thing. It's got new sources of money every month, and real life stories that show us how to go about getting it. I think it's a fantastic investment for the future."
- — Calvinia Williams, Executive Director
- San Francisco Youth Courts
- "FFA is very helpful to us. The great listings tell us right away whether it's something for us, and that keeps me from spinning my wheels."
- — Everlean Holland, Grants Coordinator
- Grambling State University
- "It's fresh, up-to-the-minute information. I found resources I hadn't seen anywhere."
- — Deena Kutcher, Dir. of Development
- Planned Parenthood of Southern NJ
- "FFA is more valuable, especially the bold face geographic interest. I know I don't have to spend too much precious time laboring through your publication but get the benefits."
- — Jennifer Rader, Dev. & Grants Mgr.
- Beacon Adult Literacy
"It's easy to read and find what I am looking for. I use it as a tool to provide information to our nonprofit organizations."
- — Lori Warner, President - CEO
- Beatrice Chamber of Commerce
- "Very concise, well laid out, and poignant. FFA helps me with grant opportunities, tip sharing and the latest trends/developments in fundraising & grantmaking."
- — Angie Glazebrooks, Grant Writer
- Blue Ridge Healthcare
- "Foundation & Corporate Funding Advantage provides funding options for hard-to-fund projects. It's easy to skim and find just the grants that apply to us."
- — Karen Fraser, Director of Services
- Integrated Urban Forestry